April 21, 2015

The Book Cake Tag


Cakes and books? Um, yes, please! Nomz.

I was supposed to be researching last minute touches for my wedding (next weekend, guys!!) on Pinterest. Of course, I became very distracted and started looking at book cakes for whatever reason.

The good thing is I saw this tag floating around! I couldn't find the original poster, but I tried!

I tag all the cake lovers and anyone else who wants to be tagged!



Flour

A book that was really slow to start off
but picked up as it went along.

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver




Butter

A book that had a rich, great plot.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas




Eggs

A book you thought was going to be bad
but actually turned out quite enjoyable.

Shadow Study by Maria V Snyder




Sugar

A sugary, sweet book.

Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins




Icing

A book that covered every single element
that you enjoy about a book.
(funny moments, action moments, sad moments)

Confess by Colleen Hoover




Sprinkles

A book series that you can kind of turn back
for a little pick me up
when you're feeling down.

Harry Potter by JK Rowling




The Cherry On Top

Your favorite book this year so far.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard




I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!

If you don't have time,
you can always leave a few of your answers in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment