April 12, 2015

Let's Discuss: Ugly Love & Nick Bateman & How Hot He Is!

Look at this ridiculously hot man holding one of my favorite books by Colleen Hoover!

I could seriously stare at his pictures for hours on the internet. HOURS.

I just can't get enough and I need to watch this movie NOW. February 2016 cannot come soon enough.

*swoons*




I read Ugly Love in March and, good grief, what a whole bunch of ugliness! I can't wait to see who plays poor Tate. At the time, I didn't understand why she persisted on staying with Miles and pretended to be ok with their "friends with benefits" relationship. Now I totally get it! I'd stick around, too, for a chance to break down this hottie's walls. (just kidding, no I wouldn't, but it's always nice to fantasize)

Let's just take a minute to appreciate Nick Bateman:


Here's a movie still! My goodness! Could a pilot be any hotter?



Sighhh... So dreamy!!



Plus one million points for loving dogs!



Omg, I'm #dead.



*giggles like crazy* Omgsh, I can't even think right now.




Is it too late to proclaim Ugly Love as my favorite Colleen Hoover book even though my favorite is actually Confess? Confess doesn't have Nick Bateman, and I don't like that.




What do you guys think? Are you excited for Ugly Love?
Who do you want to play Tate?
How do you think they're gonna do the steamy scenes? (;

No comments:

Post a Comment