April 27, 2015

Booklover Buys: I Got Married This Past Weekend!


Booklover Buys is a post I normally do every Tuesday to share all the awesome bookish stuff I see while searching the internet.

This week, I'm switching up the theme in honor of my wedding this past weekend! I've decided to share some of the Etsy stuff I purchased for our special day!






Love Cake Topper






Rustic Chic Wedding Guestbook






Mrs. _____ Hanger for Wedding Dress






Mint To Be Favors






Heart Wedding Ring "Pillow"






Initial Rings (to wear on my right hand)


My Custom-Made Wedding TOMs

You guys have to check out his work! I originally found him on Etsy and fell in love with his designs. I found a picture of the "Kiss the Girl" scene of The Little Mermaid (my fiance proposed to me on this ride at Disneyland), Zachary drew up a design, and made the scene come to life on the shoes. One shoe says "Happily Ever After" and the other shoe has our wedding date on it. Love it! He even sells the shoe design permanently in his shop now!





Thank you for stopping by and checking out my wedding buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment