April 25, 2015

16 Cakes That Look Almost Too Good To Eat


The Cake Book Tag I did a few days ago inspired this post.

As I mentioned in that post, I was supposed to be looking at wedding stuff on Pinterest to finalize all my wedding details, but then I saw a book-inspired wedding cake.

That darn book cake made me lose all my focus and I started searching for other book inspired cakes.

Take a look at what I found!




Baby Shower Cake
Peter Pan, The Frog Prince, and The 3 Little Pigs!
I absolutely adore the baby in a blanket on top!




John Green Inspired Birthday Cake
Perfect for any John Green fan!




Wedding Cake with a Book Banner Topper
I would have loved this for my wedding!




Book Cupcakes
This would be a fun alternative to a cake!




Harry Potter Inspired Birthday Cake
The wand, the Golden Snitch.. so creative!!




Dr Suess Inspired Birthday Cake
I love how this cake refers to all his books!




Harry Potter Books & Hogwarts Express Bday Cake
I love how the book covers incorporate the whole series!




Library Cake
Look at the details on this one!!
The lamps, the ladder, the globe! Amazing!




Lord of the Rings Cake
This is so ridiculously cool. Seriously. I want this.




Book Inspired Cupcakes
I see you, Twilight!




Where the Wild Things Are
How is this cake even possible? It's so perfectly detailed!




Have you ever had a book-themed cake?
If so, let me know about it in the comments!
I'd love to see pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment