January 29, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award

Hi everybody! Yesterday, Betsy from I Sold My Soul For Books nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award!

The rules are very simple:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post the award's logo to your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.



1. What are two of your favorite book series?

Harry Potter



A Song of Ice and Fire


2. What book was your first or what book made you fall in love with reading?
Believe it or not, it was a Peanuts book of comic strips!


3. Do you read Manga or Comics or just books?
Just books!


4. Who are your favorite characters from books and why?
My favorite character is Katniss from The Hunger Games because she sacrificed herself to save her sister. I don't know if I could ever have the courage or bravery to achieve what Katniss did in the Games. Also, she's bada** with a bow and arrow-- my favorite weapon! (helllooooo Legolas, *swoons)


5. If you had to live in the world of one of your books, which book would it be and why?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, for sure! If I had magic in my life, I could clean my house, backyard, and do the dishes a lot quicker. (: 


6. Do you watch the movies of books? Why or why not?
If the commercials look decent, yes. Other than that, I try to stay away from watching movies of books because they never do the novels any justice. I can't help but to whisper to my fiance, "hey, they left out this" or "that did NOT happen in the book."


7. Do you have any favorite TV shows?
The Vampire Diaries, Sherlock, & Teen Wolf are just a few!


8. What genre of books do you like to read?
Young Adult!! With emphasis on romance, dystopian/apocalyptic, or fantasy/paranormal.


9. Who is your favorite book or TV show couple?
Ooh, this is a hard one. TV Show: I pick Isaac Lahey and Allison Argent from Teen Wolf. Book: I pick Rose Hathaway and Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy.



10. Who are your favorite authors?
JK Rowling, George RR Martin, Richelle Mead, Marissa Meyer, Marie Lu, Colleen Hoover. Too many to choose!




I know the rules say 10, but I'm going to nominate 5! (:
(If I nominated you and you don't want to participate, no worries!)

Alex @ The Books Buzz


My questions for you (I'm stealing some of the originals that I liked)

1. How did you start blogging about books?
2. What is your favorite book or series of all time & why?
3. What are you reading right now?
4. What is your favorite book to movie (or TV show) adaptation?
5. In your opinion, what is the worst book to movie adaptation?
6. Which books are you most excited for in 2015?
7. What genre of books do you like to read?
8. Who are your favorite authors?
9. Who is your favorite book/TV show/movie couple? 
10. Do you prefer to read ebooks or hard copies?


Cheers! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment